System Modelling Engineer
Contract Six Months
An experienced Modeller is required to work on a project which is developing, building and testing real hardware for a key missile sub-system.
The role is to produce models for a number of new concepts/architectures. This includes representations of the seeker hardware, digital processing and target environment. You would be part of a team that is responsible for developing the model, producing auto-code, generating seeker performance predictions and interfacing the model into the missile dynamic reference model.
Part-time and flexible working will be considered.
Skills & Experience
* Experience in developing complex models in Simulink (including embedded MATLAB)
* Experience in model verification, configuration control and model release process
* State flow
* Modelling for auto-coding
* Have a willingness to learn about the project, tools and methods
* Demonstrate persistence to get the job done
* Aptitude for converting an algorithm into a Simulink model
* Familiarity with Radar and Control Systems
* Model validation including comparisons with trials data