ABC Teachers, part of TES, are seeking experienced SEN Support Workers to assist in the classroom of a school we work closely with in Cannock from September, on both a full and part time basis.
About the role:
• Supporting students with a wide range of moderate to severe additional needs such as: Autistic Spectrum Disorder, speech and language difficulties, and behavioural difficulties
• Flexible days to fit around your current lifestyle and commitments – just advise whether you would prefer to work full or part-time
• Dealing with sensitive situations and challenging behaviours working on a one to one and very small group basis
• To commence in September 2020
About the school:
• The school caters for primary students who have a range of Moderate to severe learning difficulties
• Easily accessible Lichfield, Walsall, Stafford and surrounding areas
• A positive and caring school atmosphere, where the needs of the child always come first.
• Ability to build a strong rapport with pupils and have a good awareness of various special educational needs
• Suitable qualifications such as Learning Support, Health and Social Care and Young People’s Workforce are desirable
• Have previous experience working with children and young people with Special Education Needs and Disabilities which we can reference
• Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
About ABC Teachers:
• A leading education company in partnership with TES
• Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker
• FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call the SEND team.
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application, ready for September