inTuition Clubs support children on their learning journey through affordable tuition. 100% aligned to the national curriculum, our UK literacy & numeracy programmes deliver positive outcomes in a safe, enjoyable and relaxed setting.
We are now looking for a Tutor to join the team and to help devise and deliver tuition sessions for club members in our flagship centre based in North Finchley. Currently our sessions are being run on an online platform due to Covid-19 restrictions, however we plan to return to the centre as soon as possible.
About the role
The Tutor ensures that quality tuition and a high standard of customer service are provided, which result in the growth of the Club and secure its place as the first choice for tuition with clients, potential clients and schools in the area of operation.
The Tutor will be responsible for:
* Online Tutoring – along with all team members, you will play an active role in the delivery of tuition (currently online) through a blend of technology-based learning and tutor/pupil interactions and small group classes of up to three children;
* Club Performance – you will provide a written lesson outline before each session and provide written feedback after each session;
* Customer Service and Quality – you will ensure that our standards for quality and customer service are maintained, including identifying, evaluating and making recommendations for changes to improve the club, as appropriate.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful applicant will:
* Have an undergraduate degree with strong GCSEs in English and Maths;
* Be a great ambassador for the Club with exceptional customer service skills;
* Have a real passion for teaching Key Stages 1 and 2;
* Be a team player who can organise, manage, take direction and prioritise;
* Have recent experience of working in an education setting with primary aged children;
11+ and SEN experience is also highly desirable.
Hours of work
This role is offered on a part-time basis (20-25 hours per week) and the successful applicant will be offered shifts between the hours of 10:15hrs to 18:30hrs each day, 6 days per week, including weekends. Some flexibility on this may be possible dependant on your availability.
Salary and Benefits
In return for your efforts we offer a great package consisting of:
* Salary starting from £10 per hour dependant on experience;
* Auto-enrollment into the Company’s pension scheme following 3 months’ service;
* Life assurance.
inTuition Clubs Ltd is part of the Supporting Education Group