Primary Intervention Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced primary teacher looking for Intervention Teacher work in Doncaster?
Tradewind are seeking a primary intervention teacher to work in a primary school in Doncaster on a part-time basis from September 2020. The school require an experienced teacher who is able to work as a primary intervention teacher for 2 days a week. The successful teacher will be required to work within KS2. The salary will range from £24,373 TO £35,971 pro rata.
The school is based in a suburban area of Doncaster. The school provides a stable and caring environment where learning is valued and where children have access to a wide range of learning opportunities. They pride themselves on their dedicated team of staff who work together to help their students achieve.
The successful primary intervention teacher will be required to work on a one to one and small group basis with targeted students within KS2. The role will be for 2 days each week, ideally each Monday and Tuesday. The primary intervention teacher will be required to plan, deliver and adapt targeted lessons to enhance learning. They are looking for a flexible teacher who can adapt and fit in with the requirements of the school. They will be required to teach across all subject areas of the primary UK National Curriculum,
Upon visiting the school, Tradewind were impressed with the state-of-the-art facilities including a large library, and music, drama and dance studios.
QTS, Knowledge of the primary UK National Curriculum, legal right to work in the UK, DBS check.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this great position as a primary intervention teacher in Doncaster. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer