Grantham, , United Kingdom
A national leader in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering that have been established for over 90 years are currently recruiting for an M&E CAD Technician to be based in their office in Grantham, Lincolnshire. They cover a wide range of sectors including various commercial projects – schools, hospitals, offices and M.O.D.
The M&E CAD Operator/Technician will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Receive marked up drawings for mechanical and electrical services designs for buildings, and produce CAD drawings from those mark ups.
· Produce amendments and revisions to CAD drawings.
· Ensure company CAD standards are adhered to.
· Ensure internal commercial team is kept fully informed of all relevant CAD information.
· Ensure that all drawings have been properly checked.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Minimum 2D, potentially 3D with a desire or already in trading to do Revit.
· Full working knowledge of AutoCAD with relevant work experience in a Building Services environment.
· Needs to be flexible and willing to produce O&M Manuals plus other tasks.
· A self motivated individual with good communication skills and an ability to work independently.
The role could potentially be part-time for the right candidate.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on (Apply online only) or 07531183218 or