With September approaching, Kealie at Simply Education is looking to speak with HLTAs as soon as possible that are looking to work in Primary Schools as of September.
We are a locally-based staffing agency providing supply work to teachers and support staff across the UK. Kealie will be your dedicated consultant who will seek daily work for you may that be pre-bookings or in the morning dependent on what suits your needs.
If you are looking for flexible hours, full-time or part-time work to compliment current commitments or looking to stay in touch with education, Simply Education are looking to add to our team for the next academic year.
You will need to be;
– Relevant Qualifications and Experience.
– Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
– Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
– Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
– Your very own dedicated consultant.
– A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
– No need for completion of time sheets.
– Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
– £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
– Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Kealie on to book an appointment…… click apply for full job details