NE1, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
Experienced Sign Installer / Fitter Required
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our clients well established business within Newcastle. Offering a wide range of signage solutions to a multitude of blue chip clients Nationwide.
Duties will include;
Successful candidates would be responsible for installs and site visits.
Working with computers and therefore Candidates must be computer literate
Due to our clients expansion of contracts across the UK, there is a large scope of work for the right candidates, which could also offer growth into management roles.
£22,000 – £26,000 a year
Job types available:
Several positions available for this role.
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 Full-time. Or freelance day-rate TBC
Regular Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Location: NE1 – Nationwide
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
• Internal and external signage experience required, 2 years (Required)
• Ideally have worked within the cooperate or retail sectors.
• Experience in vinyl and hard signage installing is essential as well as digitally printed media.
• experience within vehicle wrapping is preferred but not essential.
• Operate light machinery and tools
• Maintain personal tools and equipment
• Be comfortable to work in a busy and fast paced working environment.
• Flexible and reliable as occasional weekend work and travelling may also be required at times.
• Full UK Driving License would be Preferred.
• CSCS card / IPAF & PASMA cards all preferred.
To find out further information with full discretion please apply below