We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a long-term, part-time teaching position.
On behalf of a Halewood-based Primary School, Tradewind Recruitment are looking for someone to complement the existing staff team, and will consider applications from those who:
*Can demonstrate excellent teaching skills;
*Are creative with high expectations of behaviour and achievement;
*Will help children to develop a lifelong love of learning;
*Are open to new ideas and approaches;
*Work hard and efficiently as part of a team.
In return, school can offer:
*Polite, motivated children who are eager to learn;
*Opportunities for professional development;
*A bright and modern classroom with excellent resources;
*A friendly and welcoming team of colleagues who work effectively as a team and support one another.
We are keen to appoint someone who will fit in well with the existing team. Therefore, you will need to be hard working, show excellent commitment to the children, and above all, place the needs and welfare of the children at the heart of everything that you do.
To discuss your application further or express an interest, simply click ‘apply’ and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on (phone number removed) for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That’s 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer